7.14.2014

Hair and Body Favorites!

To go along with my previous post and the post that I did a while back (here and here), I thought I would do a hair and body post to complete the set!

My hair is naturally wavy (sort of like a beach kind of wavy), so it is often frizzy and dry. These products really help me with all of those problems and make my hair soft and shiny.


First up is my shampoo and conditioner. This stuff smells AMAZING! Not only does it do a good job of getting my hair clean without leaving it dry, it also makes it soft! You can find this here!



Next is my Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum. This stuff has come in handy more than once! It does a good job of keeping my frizzies down and tucked away! You can purchase it here.



Since I usually flatten my hair, this stuff is very useful! I am a stickler about trying to keep my hair healthy and strong, so I wouldn't dare use a flattener without this! You can buy this here.




My last hair favorite is something almost everyone has- a detangling brush! My hair can get really knotted sometimes, so this really helps! A downside is that it is $20.00 (you could get a cute necklace for that!), so I would look at Forever 21, because I got a knockoff one for 17 dollars less, and it works just as well! You can buy the real thing here, or the Forever 21 version here! Personally, I think the Forever 21 version is cuter anyway!
.........


My first body favorite is The Body Shop's shower gels! I've tried a few scents but my current favorite is Vineyard Peach! I really want to try honey for fall, though! You can purchase this here.



I mentioned this product before, and it is still my favorite lotion! It smells marvelous, and it softens your skin! You can purchase it at good ole' Target (AKA here!).



I have a perfume and body spray for each season, and this is my summer perfume! I got it for christmas last year, and I love it!! It smells oh so good!!!! You can buy it here!



My last favorite is my summer body spray. A friend of mine gave this to me last year, and I love it! It smells so good! Plus, it transitions well into my fall body spray! You can find this here!


I hope you enjoyed this post!

XOXO,
Sadie









No comments :

Post a Comment