7.01.2014

Birthday Wishlist!

My birthday is coming up soon, so I thought I would do a little wishlist post!

First up is these Scallop-Pocket Shorts in Chambray Sailboats from J. Crew.


Aren't they adorable? I just adore the scalloped edges!

You can purchase them here.
..........

Next up is the Kilim Print Headband from Anthropologie.


I just love summery headbands, especially when you are at the beach. Such a cute way to tame frizzies!

You can buy this here.
..........

I am also loving the Essie Polish in Hors D'oeuvres.

I think it is perfect for late Summer and early Autumn, so I'll get a good use out of it!

You can purchase this here.
..........

My next item is Cedar Street Maise Bag from Kate Spade.


I am in need of a bigger purse, and I just love this one!

This item can be found here.
..........

My last item is a book that I've been wanting to read for a while.


I read a little bit of it the last time I was in Barnes and Noble and I fell in love. Plus, I need a good book to read!

You can buy this here.
..........

Thanks for reading!

XOXO, 
Sadie






No comments :

Post a Comment