5.30.2017

Denim Days

As the school year winds down and summer is finally within reach, I have been obsessed with finding cute yet comfy outfits that I can style throughout the season. I am constantly on the lookout for versatile pieces that I feel good in and I recently picked up a few that do just the trick. While browsing Forever 21, I stumbled across this lovely little denim skirt. It immediately took me back to my middle school days when I would shamelessly wear one nearly every day (and not so stylishly, might I add). However, this memory didn't stop me from making the purchase. The denim skirt trend is making its comeback- and I'm loving it. I paired mine with this light and comfy top from Express. Not only does it make the outfit look a bit dressier, it is ideal for the warm weather temperatures! To tie the outfit together, I added my funky blue Vans. They add a bit of fun to the look and are super comfy, too! I also added a choker from Forever 21 and a ring from Target to finish off the look. My favorite part about this style is how perfect it is for summer: adorable, comfortable, and ideal for making memories in. Needless to say, I'll have this outfit on repeat for the summer months to come.









I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend and good luck on your finals!

XOXO,
Sadie




2 comments :