7.26.2014

How To Manage Staying Fit And Healthy!

Hello! Lately I've been trying to eat healthier and stay active, so I thought I would share my tips with you!

  • You probably have at least some junk food in your house. Lets be honest, you can't just eat it all right before you start your "health kick"! That is anything but healthy! What I recommend is giving it away to a friend or family member. If it hasn't been opened, you could possibly donate it, depending on what it is. Either way, just get rid of all that food!
  • During the summer, I am most certainly guilty of eating all day (especially when I'm bored!), so I recommend eating actual meals instead of snacks whenever you are hungry. This will help you from overeating.
  • Usually I will eat a bagel or a bowl of Frosted Flakes with a banana for breakfast, for lunch I will have some soup or leftovers from last night's dinner, and for dinner,  I eat whatever my mother is cooking! These are all fairly healthy, so you can take inspiration from what I eat if you'd like.
  • I run track in the spring, so I try to stay fit throughout the summer. But we all know how those summer resolutions usually turn out! My family has a gym membership, which is really nice because I can watch Modern Family while I run on the elliptical! If you don''t have a gym membership, you can just look around your local area for a running trail. When I don't go to the gym, I go to a running path on my town's golf course.
  • Drink water! This is so obvious, but it really works! Not only will you feel better, but you will notice that your skin is healthier and you will have less acne. 
  • My one and only health app that I have on my phone is Argus, and it really works! My mom has it, too, and we will compete to see who has taken the most steps in a day and who has eaten the healthiest. When the element of competition is added into being healthy, it makes it more fun! Look it up in the app store today.
  • Lastly, bathe daily. This is part of staying healthy, and it is very important to stay clean.

I hope your day is going well and your health kick is on track!

XOXO,
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment