7.29.2014

Sadie Jane Travels: Menasha, WI

Well, as soon as I got back from camp, I was on the road again! I had to go up to Wisconsin with my family. It was a very pretty trip, but I'm glad to be home. Here are a few pictures I took. Hope you enjoy them!


A picture on the trip up in Illinois!


Me and my floral vans!


Water at a nature reserve! They have quite a bit of lakes as well as reserves. I think it's important to watch out for our world.


We got to see some bobcats at the reserve! 


We also got to see Ship Rock, which is a glacier formation that juts into the air. Compared to the rest of flat Wisconsin, it was a nice surprise. It was also used as a  graffiti wall, as you can see.


Just a cool barn.


There were quite a bit of lakes, so there were also quite a bit if boats! It reminded me of how much I want to go to the beach!


This is another lake, but a much bigger one! It's Lake Michigan!


I'm obviously too you do to drink alchohol, but instead I got a really good Shirley Temple! Yum!

Well, I wish I had more time to enjoy the trip, but overall, it was still fun! 

XOXO, 
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment