1.31.2017

Winter Photoshoot

This weekend I had the pleasure of modeling for Luke Collins once again (see our summer shoot here) and although it was freezing outside, I had a wonderful time! We shot pictures at an abandoned house just outside of Saluda, NC and the resulting photos create an eerie vibe quite different from the images taken in the summer months. Despite the seasonal contrast, I loved how the photographs turned out! One of my favorite pieces from the shoot was the image of me kneeling down against a yellow wall. I adore the faded facade of the home's interior and how it was portrayed through Luke's images. Here are a few of my favorite pictures!










Thanks again to Luke for the wonderful opportunity! You can follow him on instagram here.

outfit: sweater in beige // jeans // vans in grape leaf

XOXO,
Sadie




4 comments :

  1. I love the sweater you're wearing. Do you have a link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, as do the clothes you're wearing! x Loved this post,
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete