10.02.2016

Autumn Hues

As the leaves begin to turn, the hues in my closet begins to turn as well. I am forced to ditch my denim shorts and crisp white shirts for warmer tones and flannels. While I am ready for a change in color, dressing for this odd time of year where it's too hot for sweaters but too cold for sundresses can be cumbersome. My go-to look is usually ripped jeans, a nice tee, and a flannel. While on vacation in Beaufort, South Carolina (see my post on my last visit here) I had a chance to wear this lovely Autumn look. I couldn't resist having a mini-photoshoot at a pumpkin patch tucked away in the heart of the beachside town. It was a perfect way to spend the first day of October, and I can't wait for the spooky movies and pumpkin spice lattes that this new month with hold.









jeans // the shirt is sold out, but here's an equally cute alternative // flannel

XOXO,
Sadie



No comments :

Post a Comment