9.23.2016

The Indie Craft Parade

Although Thursday marked the first official day of Autumn, the season began on this Sunday for me. Everyone has something that they consider their beginning of fall, whether it be the state fair, with it's whirling rides and crisp nights, or even the first sign of the leaves giving up on their greenish hue and fading into a light orange. Personally, the Indie Craft Parade beckons the beginning of this new season. All year long I look forward to this weekend and the wonderful artists that come from all over to sell their work in Greenville, SC. This year, I had the pleasure of attending with my mother and we had a fantastic time perusing the artist's booths and admiring their goods. They sell everything from macaroons to hand-printed headbands, and I must say, it's a blogger's dream! Today I thought I would share some of my favorite finds from my Indie Craft Parade adventures, and I can't wait to attend next year's festivities.


One of my favorite things that I purchased this weekend was this lovely minimalist tee from Jordan Grace Owens. It pairs perfectly with skinny jeans and oversized black sunnies, and I can't wait to wear it in the cooler months ahead with a cardigan.


Another item I purchased from Jordan Grace Owens was this adorable paper kitty doll. It reminded my of my cat, Kit Kat, and I just knew that I had to have it to hang on my wall. Plus, it matches perfectly with my eclectic aesthetic that I'm trying to cultivate in my room!


One item that my mother purchased that I am obsessed with is this gorgeous pillow from Needle and Grain. It's patchwork is made from vintage quilts and it creates such beautiful patterns. They sell lovely quilts as well.


I purchased two prints while at the fair- the constellation print from Jocelyn Mathewes and the mountain print from Ello Lovey. Both will make excellent accessories to my ever-growing art wall.


Going along with the wall art theme, I bought this adorable stitched embroidery hoop art from Thistle and Thread. With the mountains in the background and the simplistic vibes, I just knew I had to have it. Along with adorable sayings, they also stitch amazing floral designs as well as state outlines, all of which are equally as darling.


Lastly, I got an amazing head-wrap from Maelu Designs. It is hand-printed and is the perfect accessory for doing yoga or even just a casual day at school. The green color I purchased really brings out my red hair, and I would totally recommend purchasing one. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a lovely Autumn!

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment