10.12.2016

Halloween & Fall Favorites

With chilly temperatures and pumpkins adorning my front porch, I'm thrilled for the month of October and its spooky holiday vibes. It gives me the perfect excuse to string up my Halloween decor and jam out to some autumn acoustics, or even watch a scary movie. For this amazing time of year, I've picked out some of my fashion, media, and otherwise lovely favorites. I hope you enjoy!


FASHION: 


One of my favorite Autumn accessories has been my flannel from Urban Outfitters. It's currently on sale and is the perfect transition piece for this weather (freezing cold in the morning but sweltering hot in the afternoon). It pairs perfectly with green and brown hues and I know that I'll be wearing it on repeat. I styled it in my previous post that you can read here.


Next, I've been in love with my Timex Watch. It makes any outfit look professional and matches nearly everything in my closet. 


MEDIA:


If you haven't seen it yet, Netflix's Stranger Things is the perfect watch for the Halloween season. It's about a group of young friends in the 1980's searching for their friend who has been abducted into the "Upside Down". It's just the right amount of scary and funny and is a great binge watch this month.


This is an oldie but a goodie: Tim Burton's classic movie Beetlejuice!! I love the quirky nature of this film and it puts me in the Halloween mood.


Lastly in the media category, I have been in love with some of my classic Autumn jams. This season is perfect for listening to acoustic and calming tunes like Bon Iver or the Lumineers. You can listen to my Autumn playlist here.

OTHER:


Almost every year, I put "carve pumpkins" down on my fall bucket list and never check it off. This year, however, I made sure to complete this quintessential fall task and carved a night sky scene. It looks adorable on my front porch and can't wait to carve the others!


Since I am trying to cut my coffee intake, tea has been a must on chilly fall mornings. Not only are there so many delicious flavors, its quite beneficial to your health. My favorites are Tazo's Earl Grey Tea and the Harney & Sons Paris Tea.


Hiking has been another favorite of mine this season. It is the perfect time to trek outside and look at the beautiful leaves. Plus, it's great for your health!

What have you been loving this season? Tell me on Instagram

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment