9.21.2015

Fair Grounds

Hello everyone! My friend Izzy and I were lucky enough to enjoy the North Carolina Mountain State Fair last week. The weather in our area was perfect for meandering through the brightly colored booths and food stands. Besides enjoying the fair's culinary goods and games, Izzy and I saw many farm animals and even got to try woodworking in the arts building. On top of all that, we got an adrenaline rush from the carnival rides. My personal favorite was the Cyclops, which acts like a giant, swinging pendulum that you're strapped into. As the day came to an end, We rode a ski lift and admired the sunset and the fair lights.  Needless to say, it was a perfect way to end a perfect day.











Did any of you go to your local fair? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie







No comments :

Post a Comment