9.02.2015

My Weekend in Words

Hello everyone! This weekend I was lucky enough to travel through the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains with my family. On Sunday we drove over to the Dillard House to eat lunch, and even stopped at a salvage store along the way! They had an incredible Blue Ridge Parkway "Overlook Ahead" sign that I couldn't resist taking a picture with. For those who are unfamiliar with the Dillard House, they only serve one set meal a day, and we were fortunate enough to get fried chicken! The food was great, but even greater was the view from the restaurant. It was cloudy, but the temperatures were perfect. They also had lovely hydrangeas everywhere! Overall, the trip was wonderful. I had a great time and I can't wait to return!







How are you spending your last few days of summer? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment