11.02.2015

All Hallows' Eve


Happy (late) Halloween! After a spooky month leading up to my favorite holiday, I was excited and ready to trick or treat. This year, my friends and I got candy from downtown Tryon, North Carolina, before pigging ourselves out on sweets. All of my friends dressed up as such cute things! Izzy was a fox, Reese was a dog, and Ailey was a farmer. For my costume, I took a creepy route and was a dead raven. Although I'm disappointed that Halloween is over, I'm glad I have so much candy, and I"m excited for the holiday season ahead!









Did you get any good candy this year? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie







1 comment :

  1. Love your blog, you looked super cute too, great idea for a costume! Lets connect x

    Sarah

    http://sarahthereseblog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete