3.20.2018

Warm Weather Jams

hello loves!

Now that Daylight Savings Time is officially in effect (let me just say that I am bitter over my lost sleep), there is no denying the arrival of Spring! It has been a bit cold lately in NC, reminding me of our earlier January days and leaving me fearful of snow. Spring Break is right around the corner, though, which means warm destinations lie ahead! Along with this, I will finally be getting my license this week! After a long (and agonizing) year of waiting, I will be able to take to the streets! One of my favorite things to do at the end of a long day or just for fun is to go on sunset drives! No ride is complete without a jam sesh, though, so today I thought I would share some of my favorite tunes for warmer weather. Whether you'll be lying on a sunny beach or driving, these tunes are perfect for the upcoming season. I hope you enjoy!

You can listen to these songs in playlist form on my Spotify here.


XOXO,
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment