2.12.2017

Ready for Spring

Although February has had some frigid moments, today proved to be a sunny blessing with temperatures in the upper seventies. I have been craving summer ever since the last snow and this weather gave me a taste of what I've been wanting! Of course, sunny skies mean cute outfits, so I decided to style my favorite Forever 21 button-up skirt with this adorable striped shirt from Gap Factory! I felt very French in this look and spent the day frolicking outdoors. To add to this outfit, I paired some classic sandals from old navy (similar). Although I am typically a big fan of wearing earthy tones, I have been loving adding splashes of blue to my outfits and I can't wait to style this shirt with more of my favorite pieces!







How did you spend the sunny day? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie

2 comments :

  1. I love this outfit. The striped top is my favorite part.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete