3.11.2018

Springtime Photoshoots

Quite honestly, I don't think that there is any better way to spend a Saturday then with friends and a camera. Yesterday, OussaNichola, and I met up for a photoshoot! After sitting and chatting for a while we went around our area taking pictures and having fun. Even though it was a bit chilly, I tried to keep a springtime vibe throughout all of the outfits I chose! In my first look, I styled my favorite girlfriend jeans from Abercrombie with a faded green button up from J. Crew (similar). To accessorize, I added my lace up heels from Target. In my next look, I wore my favorite off-the-shoulder dress from Urban Outfitters (an equally cute alternative). I especially love this piece for warm weather outings and I can't wait to wear it to the beach! For my last look, I wore my trusty denim skirt from Forever 21 with a white ruffled cami! I also threw over my green button up and used a bandana from Madewell as a headband. I really enjoyed spending the day with such wonderful people and I can't wait to do it again!

ps- check out the last picture for a real life behind the scenes shot!










Happy Sunday loves! I hope this next week treats you well.

XOXO,
Sadie







2 comments :

  1. it's always so much fun when I'm with you! Hopefully, we can spend more weekends together in the future. can't wait for those cute lil double dates lol. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I can't wait for double dates! :)) love ya!

      Delete