11.29.2015

Giving Thanks

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving break! This year, we went to a thanksgiving brunch before heading to our main lunch/ dinner. It was so wonderful to spend time with my family and visit with my cousins that I don't get to see that often. I am so thankful for all of the things that life has blessed me with. I'm lucky to have my friends, my home, and the many other things that I take for granted on a daily basis. I'm glad that Thanksgiving is a reminder of how we should focus on what we have, not what we don't have. I'm also thankful for all of my viewers. It makes my day to know that you all are out there reading! For Thanksgiving day, I styled my Gap jeans (similar), my shirt from J. Crew (similar), and a Gap flannel (similar).







What are you thankful for? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment