11.05.2014

My Week In Words

Woah, this past week was... How could I describe it? Jam packed? Crazy? Spooky? All of those fit equally! On Wednesday, my class went on a field trip to the Carl Sandburg House, and it was really nice to get out and spend some time with goats! 






On Friday, my friends and I went trick or treating in Tryon, NC, and had a sleepover afterwards! I also entered a costume contest and won! I was Barbara Maitland from the film Beetlejuice, Izzy was a disco devil, Ailey was an 80's girl, and Reese was Kim Possible. I had such a fun Halloween! 










I can't wait till next year! Also, we were greeted by a wintery surprise on Friday night. When we woke up on Saturday morning, we had seven inches of snow! I don't know about you, but I'm already pretty excited about Christmas! 




I also got my first Caramel Brûlée Latte from Starbucks on Saturday and I must say, it was #heavenly! 




I've really been loving Frank Sinatra and Bon Iver lately. If you have iTunes Radio, I highly suggest adding these two artists to your stations list. It is really good study music, and Frank Sinatra gets me in the Christmas mood! 

I've even started putting together my wishlist! What do you guys want for Christmas? 

Some picture credits to Ailey!

XOXO,
Sadie










No comments :

Post a Comment