9.14.2014

The Indie Craft Parade

This weekend my mom and I went to the Indie Craft Parade! It is one of my favorite yearly events and I cannot wait to go next year! It is in Greenville, SC and features artists from around the southeast. I love going and buying goodies for my favorite season, Autumn! Afterwards, we stopped by the Brew and Ewe! I absolutely love this independent coffee shop that combines my love of coffee with sheep! Plus, they have fabulous Caramel Apple Lattes! Then we stopped by Anthropologie to get my best friend her birthday present! Oh, and if you're reading this Izzy, happy birthday!


Since I had to get up at 6:30 on a Saturday, I had some coffee in my new fox mug and a yummy pumpkin donut for breakfast!


Oh how I love this mug!


I just adore how they decorate it!


Me with my haul!!


This was at the Brew and Ewe! Isn't their logo so cute?!?


Just a panorama I took inside of a pizza place we went!


Another photo of my haul.


I purchased both of these fox pillows at the parade! Aren't they so cute?


Here are some of the prints I purchased, too! I think the teacup constellation is my favorite!

I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine! 

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment