10.10.2014

A New Playlist!


Hey guys! I made this playlist for a friend and I thought I would share it with y'all! I hope you enjoy!

Playlist 3.12

-Cherry Wine- Hozier

-Thinkin Bout You- Frank Ocean
-Fall In Love- Phantogram
-Will You Return?- The Avett Brothers
-Electric Feel- MGMT 
-Meet You At The Moon- Imelda May
-The Ballad Of Love and Hate- The Avett Brothers
-Take a Walk- Passion Pit
-Magic- Coldplay
-I Can't Make You Love Me- Bon Iver
-Better Together- Jack Johnson & Paula Fuga
-Feel Me- Imelda May
-Feel So Close (Radio Edit)- Calvin Harris
-Lego House- Ed Sheeran
-Skinny Love- Bon Iver
-Stay With Me- Sam Smith
-Re: Stacks- Bon Iver
-Cinema- Skrillex
-Something Less Than Something More To You- Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell
-My Little Girl- Jack Johnson
-It's Oh So Quiet- Björk
I hope you are having a good day!

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment