6.27.2014

Welcome To My Blog!

I thought since this would be my official first post, I would do a 50 facts about me, so let's begin!


1. I am 5'3", which is pretty tall for someone my age.
2. My favorite TV show is by far Modern Family. It makes me laugh every time.
3. My second favorite TV show is Doctor Who. Quite possibly because everyone is British...
4. My favorite bands are The Black Keys and Coldplay, but Jack White is a close second.
5. My favorite song currently is Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap, but my all time favorite is Better Together by Jack Johnson Ft. Paula Fuga.
6. My zodiac sign is Cancer.
7. My lucky number is 7!
8. Orlando Bloom and Jennifer Laurence are my favorite actors.
9. My favorite color is Navy Blue.
10. My favorite book is The Night Circus.
11. I have a tiny obsession with flamingos. Just a tiny one.
12. I have a fat kitty named Kit Kat.
13. I love the scent of peppermint.
14. Autumn is my favorite season.
15. J. Crew and Anthropologie are my favorite clothing stores.
16. My family eats organic.
17. I love target.
18. I enjoy stargazing.
19. My mothers homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is my favorite food.
20. Preppy is my main style.
21. My monogram is SAJ.
22. I hope to one day visit Indonesia.
23. My favorite YouTuber is MissGlamorazzi.
24. My favorite sweet food is donuts. I mean, who couldn't love an occasional donut?
25. I love snail mail, but it is an art that no one seems to remember these days.
26. I love singing, but sometimes I am not so good...
27. I am a sucker for those ASPCA animal commercials.
28. I am about as blind as a bat, and I usually wear contacts.
29. I started this blog in hopes of sharing my thoughts and style with the world.
30. I really enjoy hearing other people's outlooks on life.
31. My favorite vacationing spot is Seaside, FL.
32. I love watching soccer, but I can't play worth a flip.
33. I am a very good runner if I do say so myself.
34. When it comes to home decorating, I have a light, airy, and open style.
35. My dad is a photographer and a musician.
36. I love nature and being in it.
37. The universe has always fascinated me, as well as all things space.
38. I enjoy comedy and science fiction movies, but I love a good mystery or coming of age book.
39. I hope to graduate high school with a 4.0 GPA.
40. I used to be a really good shot with a bow and arrow, but I haven't done that in a while.
41. Candles are one of the greatest inventions in my opinion.
42. I love tea, hot or cold.
43. I only like coffee with cream and sugar.
44. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Caramel Brûlée Latte, but it's only a winter drink.
45. Lord of The Rings is my favorite movie series of all time.
46. I love Instagram, Tumblr, Polyvore, and Pinterest. Social media is sort of my addiction.
47. I love tortoiseshell glasses. They are so classic and timeless!
48. I am pretty good at cards.
49. My best friend has incredibly curly hair.
50. I think that everything happens for a reason.

Well, thats about it! Just kidding, there is more to me than that! But that is about it for this post.

XOXO,
Sadie 


No comments :

Post a Comment