6.28.2014

A Few Favorites

Hi everyone! Today I am doing some of my favorites of this week.


First up is my new glasses from Ernest Hemingway.


I absolutely love them, and not just because I can finally see without wearing my contacts! They are so cute and stylish, plus they go with everything.

You can purchase them here.
..........
Next up is my Rifle Paper Co. Stationary in Hello Darling.


As I said in my previous post, I love snail mail, especially when it looks like this!

You can purchase this here.
..........
My food favorite is the KIND Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut Granola.


I have been loving coconut lately, and this right here is fueling my passion! Plus, it is organic and healthy! Not to mention delicious! 

You can purchase it in bulk here, or you can just purchase it at your local Target.
..........
My first beauty favorite is my Apotheke Coconut and Jasmine Body Creme.


Yes, more proof of my coconut passion. But seriously, for the price, this stuff is amazing! It is really moisturizing and just wonderful! Plus, you don't need a lot to cover your body. Pretty soon I will be buying the rest of the collection! And if you don't like this scent, there are several more.

You can purchase your little bit of heaven here.
Big shocker that it's from Target, right? You can get other items by Apotheke from Target.
..........
My next beauty favorite is my Smith's Minted Rose Tinted Lip Balm.


I can't lie, this stuff is amazing. I have really dry lips, and especially during the hot summer months, this comes in handy. It stays on your lips for a longer time than most lip products, and it moisturizes really well.

You can buy this here.
..........
My last beauty favorite is my Essie Nail Polish in Lilacism.


I love this color! It is a light purple with grey undertones and it looks so good with everything! Plus, it's perfect for Summer.

You can find it here.
..........
My next favorite is the book Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart.


I love it's message and I think that everyone should read this. It shows you what good food can do for you and what bad food is actually doing. I highly recommend it.

You can buy this book here.
..........
My last favorite of the week is this Pineapple Bamboo Candle.


Let me just say this smells heavenly. It is in my bathroom currently and the scent is not too faint and not too strong. One might say it is just right.

You can purchase it here.
.........

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Sadie







No comments :

Post a Comment