5.17.2018

Styles for Summer: Zaful

Hello loves! Now that my school year is winding down to an end and summer is right around the corner, I can finally think about rejuvenating my warm-weather wardrobe. I have been loving bright colors, clean looks, and floral dresses lately, so I thought I would share some of my favorites I found on Zaful! These pieces are quite affordable, making it easy to stay on-trend and in-budget. Plus, they regularly offer discounts to their customers! You can visit their website here!

a darling red dress:


First, I found this adorable red dress that looks just like one I had been lusting after from Peppermayo but for half the price. I can't resist a good floral print! This piece would look darling paired with some white converse and a denim jacket, or dressed up with some lace up heels. It also has an adorable tie-up back, making it a perfect piece for the summer season! You can buy this dress here!

a flowy white top:


Recently I have been loving white blouses paired with nice denim. They seem very French to me, as if I should be sipping a fine wine on a countryside and watching a sunset. I wish that was the case! Despite not traipsing through France at this moment, I definitely love to emulate that look in my style. This flowy white crop top would look lovely paired with a denim skirt and some cute sandals. Plus, white blouses look wonderful if you have a tan! You can purchase this piece here.

a beautiful button up dress:


I couldn't help but include this adorable yellow button up dress in this wishlist! Yellow has always had a soft spot in my heart and the moment I saw this piece I fell in love. I can imagine myself picking strawberries or wandering through a garden in this dress. To top off this overload of cuteness,  the straps are little bows! What more could a girl ask for? You can buy this beauty here.

a textured top:


Lastly, I wanted to include another white top that has wonderful texture! I love how the bottom of this top flares out a bit, leaving room to show a little tum! I imagine this top being paired with some fun floral shorts, cute sneakers, and some nice gold jewelry. This would be the perfect piece to style for both meeting friends for coffee or even a dressier event. You can buy this white crop top here.


If you want to have a look at some more affordable and fun pieces, go check out Zaful's website here. Let me know what is on your summer wishlist!

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment