6.27.2017

Summer Stripes

Hello loves! Now that the weather is totally swampy here in NC, lighter tops and blouses have been ruling my closet. This top from aerie (it's sold out, but you can find an equally cute alternative here) has been ruling my outfits lately! I can pair it with nearly anything, whether it be a nice denim skirt, jeans, or even shorts as I did here! The light blue and white stripes fit the season to a T- it even has nautical vibes (perfect for the beach!). I have also been adoring my jean shorts from Express. I typically have a hard time finding high waisted shorts that are long enough. On top of that, finding a comfy pair is even harder! These shorts fit the bill, though! These are my go-to bottoms for summer days. I also styled my favorite heels from Target. I had been lusting after the similar Steve Madden pair when I came across these beauties! Plus, they were way cheaper than the latter! To accessorize, I wore my favorite choker from Express. Needless to say, I certainly will be repeating this outfit all season!





I hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far! 

XOXO,
Sadie

PS- These pics are actually from my Spring Break vacation in Rosemary Beach, FL. You can read all about it here! Also, I started this blog three years ago today! It's been so incredible to write for you and I'm so thankful for all of my readers. Much love for you all!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment