3.06.2017

Tuesday Adventures

Now that the seasons are turning and Spring is just around the corner, it's the perfect time to frolic outdoors and spend time with friends. That's exactly what I got to do last Tuesday and I had a pleasure taking pictures and picking flowers with some of the coolest people I know. We woke up early and met at Izzy's house to spend the lovely, warm day together. After baking a handmade pie (a delicious way to pass the time while our camera charged), we biked, took photos, and enjoyed the first blooms of the season. The yellow of the forsythia and the daffodils were the first signs of the warm weather ahead. I styled my favorite Vintage Hi-Rise Jeans (they're on sale!) from American Eagle with a striped shirt from Banana Republic (similar). I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!









How do you like to spend time with your friends? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie


1 comment :

  1. I love the energy in the pictures.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete