11.09.2016

November Weather

November has arrived, the days are feeling chillier, and winter is on its way. With this changing of temperatures I must adopt a change of wardrobe as well. I'm in the process of changing out the thin layers of my autumn wardrobe for the thick, wooly sweaters that the North Carolina weather requires. During this transition, I have been loving my forest green corduroy pants (similar). They pair nicely with neutral colored tops and shoes, thus creating a perfect outfit for November weather. I picked up this loose peplum top from Urban Outfitters, and I snagged these gorgeous boots from TJ Maxx. They complete this late autumn look perfectly, and I can't wait for the lovely November days ahead.








Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment