6.08.2016

Sparklers & Smiles

Yet another school year has passed, and with it coming to an end comes the beginning of many wonderful things- long summer nights, chasing fireflies, s'mores, and better yet- time spent with friends. On this past Saturday, I got to enjoy a perfect summer evening with some of my favorite people at Twin Lakes in Saluda, North Carolina.  We swam, played frisbee, lit sparklers, and even had a water balloon fight. To finish off the lovely night, we watched an outdoor movie. Our film of choice was "Moonrise Kingdom" by Wes Anderson. The cinematography was amazing and the plot line was adorable and summery. I had such a wonderful time and can't wait to spend the rest of summer with such amazing friends. Needless to say, if this night was any indication of how this new season will go, I know I'll be having the best summer yet!











Special thanks to my mother for helping make this evening a success. Love ya long time, Mama!

XOXO,
Sadie




No comments :

Post a Comment