3.27.2016

Easter Sunday

Hello everyone, and Happy Easter!

 I remember when I was a child I always looked forward to this spring holiday, not only because it was a break off of school, but also because I would get to spend time with my wonderful family. I would partake in egg hunts and socialize at Easter brunches with aunts, uncles, and cousins. It always signaled the unofficial beginning of warm weather, which meant that summer was near. Although my youthful perspective on the holiday has faded, my love for it has not. For me, Easter is a chance to reconnect with my family that I don't get to see very often, and also a chance to slow down and remember to be thankful for life itself. I often get too caught up in school or homework to really enjoy the little things like a sunny day or a cup of tea. It also reminds me how lucky I am to have such a loving family who is always there for me. We are not only related by blood, but also by the love we share for each other, and that is always something worth celebrating. 

For this year's Easter celebration, my mom, dad, and I went up to visit my grandparents in South Carolina. Despite the drizzling rain, we were still able to enjoy a lovely meal and spend time with each other. I styled a skirt from Forever 21, a shirt from American Eagle (similar), a flannel from Forever 21 (similar), and shoes from Old Navy.










How was your Easter Sunday? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie

No comments :

Post a Comment