6.27.2015

Freckles & Fashion is One Year Old!

Hello Everyone! I am so happy to say that today is my blog's first birthday! Not only was it incredible to write for you all, but it was also incredible to know that you are out there reading. Thank you all so much for always checking in, whether it be on InstagramTumblr, or Pinterest. I cannot thank all of my viewers enough for always reading, and I can't wait to see what this new year with you will hold. I wanted to look back on some of my most popular posts from the past year.


This blog post was written when I was on a beach vacation last August. It was such a fun trip and I miss relaxing by the pool with my family.


The last week in July I took a road trip up to Wisconsin. It was very spontaneous and fun, and can't wait to return to the gorgeous Great Lakes.


Last fall my family and I went on a hike in Max Patch, and the view was breathtaking. It was such a fun time, even though it was chilly!


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, whether it be making my own costume or getting all of that candy. Last year my friends and I went trick or treating together and it was such a fun and spooky experience. I'm glad that I got to spend Halloween with Kim Possible, the Devil, and a 60's chick.


The last post that I am going to talk about is my December Overview. I talked about searching for a Christmas tree, attending Christmas parties, and my new bean boots.


Thank you all so much for reading and celebrating with me! Pineapples over party hats, right?

I can't wait to see what this next year will hold.

XOXO,
Sadie



No comments :

Post a Comment