12.28.2014

December

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been on in a while. With the stress of midterms and the holiday season, I just haven't gotten around to writing a post. I figure I would just do a giant overview of my crazy month!


We went to go get Christmas trees in the first week of December, and it was loads of fun! We went to an adorable little tree farm where we got my tree for my room and our family tree. There was even a cat named Roxy to greet us! Afterwards, we enjoyed the hot springs that Hot Springs, NC is named for. I had so much fun! 




I also went to many Christmas parties with my family! 




My friends and I even had a gathering where we celebrated together. We all dressed up and had dinner before exchanging gifts. It was a very merry "friendsmas" celebration! 


I was able to spend some time with my cousins on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas, I was so glad to be able to spend time with my mom and dad. Plus, I got my first pair of duck boots! 


I'm wishing all of my viewers a wonderful New Year, and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

XOXO,
Sadie


No comments :

Post a Comment