4.26.2016

Lake Adventures

Hello everyone!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of going out on an adventure. I was awoken at 5 AM, sleepily threw on a bathing suit and some clothes, and then headed off toward my destination. What was my destination? It was Lake Jocassee, South Carolina. This was my childhood lake- I remember being 4 or 5 and playing in the deep, cool waters while my parents looked at the waterfalls and bird-watched. I still enjoy swimming, but now I have a greater appreciation for the beautiful land and waters that make up Lake Jocassee. On my most recent trip, we were the only boat in sight in the early morning hours. The sun had just rose and the views were stunning. Even though it was chilly, I still had an amazing time. Needless to say, it was definitely worth waking up early on the weekend.











How was your weekend? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie

1 comment :

  1. Your substance is out and out splendid from numerous points of view. I think this is drawing in and educational material. Much thanks to you such a great amount for thinking about your substance and your peruser cabins for rent in north ga

    ReplyDelete