9.24.2017

Sadie Jane Travels: A Weekend in NYC

Hello loves! I must say, I've had quite the weekend! Between touring Columbia University and attending the Global Citizens Festival, I haven't had a minute to spare! We began our trip with our college tour and I must say, Columbia has stolen my heart! I was at first skeptical of being in the city but I soon fell in love with the lovely campus and rich history. After our tour (and purchasing tons of Columbia merch), we ventured over to the MoMA! Ever since I was little, I have dreamed of seeing the Starry Night in person and I was able to make that dream a reality this weekend. I was so overwhelmed with the beauty of the artwork! I also got to admire some of my favorite pieces by Henri Matisse. After meandering through the museum, we trekked down to Fifth Avenue where I did some major wallet damage! I can't help but shop when I travel. I love buying clothing as a souvenir because every time I get dressed I am reminded of my wonderful trips! After making some purchases, we headed back home for the night. The next day we attended the Global Citizens Festival! I have always watched this event on TV and longed to attend it, so this year I entered to win tickets and I actually got them! We were able to see the Killers, the Lumineers, Green Day, and so many more amazing artists live! Needless to say, this weekend was one I surely won't forget and I can't wait to return to NYC!










I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

XOXO,
Sadie











No comments :

Post a Comment