3.26.2017

Fun Florals: A Collab With Katie's Kronicles

Now that the weather has officially warmed up (and hopefully it will stay that way!), I am able to bring out my shorts and style my new top from J. Crew. I have been loving the off-the-shoulder trend lately and I knew I had to try out this look! The florals in this shirt style perfectly with a simple pair of denim shorts (I purchased mine from Gap last year, but here is a similar pair!). I love how cute this look styles with sandals as well! I have had my eye on these adorable lace-up sandals by Steve Madden. They would look lovely with this top! I can't wait to wear this floral shirt all through the upcoming season! If you want to see another Spring look, go check out Katie's great blog! Her look is absolutely perfect for the warm weather! Below are a few pictures of her adorable outfit. You can follow her on Instagram here!













What trends have you been loving this spring? Tell me on Instagram!

XOXO,
Sadie




3 comments :

  1. Cutest top ever! Love the contrast between the top and red bricks. Can I ask what size you bought yours in? Glad we got to work together! -Katie

    www.katieskronicles.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My top is in the size 00 (to give you an idea I'm about 5'4" to 5'5")! I had such a fun time collaborating with you!

      Sadie Jane

      Delete
  2. I love your jean shorts. I need to get some more jean shorts soon. Maybe, I'll get these.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete