9.04.2017

Picnic Looks

Hello loves! Although school has started, my adventures haven't ended! My family took a day trip up on the Blue Ridge Parkway to enjoy the sunny Labor Day Weekend and it was absolutely perfect. We  set out early Sunday morning and ventured on the Heintooga Road, a stunning drive with beautiful views of the natural scenery. We eventually arrived at our favorite picnic area, complete with old rock tables unlike anywhere else along the parkway. We enjoyed a delicious meal (including a lovely strawberry cake) and admired the surrounding views. For our weekend excursion, I styled my favorite pair of black jeans with a top from Urban Outfitters (similar), an oversized scarf, and my chelsea boots. To top off the look, I added my classic denim jacket from Gap! Enjoying the wonderful weather was the perfect way to spend my Labor Day weekend and I can't wait to return once the leaves change colors!














XOXO,
Sadie




No comments :

Post a Comment