5.08.2017

Prom Looks

Hello everyone! Last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending prom! This was my first year attending the dance, and I had the most wonderful time with all of my friends. We began the day by getting ready together, doing our hair and makeup, and taking the pictures you will see below. Then we met up with another group and ate dinner at a cute local restaurant! The highlight of my night was when a sweet older couple bought my friend and my dessert for us! Random acts of kindness like that always make my day. After this, it was off to the dance! I wore this lovely dress from Lulus that I purchased for only $68! You can't beat that price point for the quality and style of the prom dress. Plus, it's simple enough to wear to other formal events in the future! I finished off my look with some jewelry from World Market and Target. Needless to say, it was a night to remember, and I can't wait to attend next year.










I hope everyone had a lovely prom night!

XOXO,
Sadie







1 comment :

  1. I love these pictures. You look amazing.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete