7.19.2014

Duke TiP

I had the privilege of getting to go to Duke TiP Summer Studies for the last 3 weeks of July. I had so much fun! I got to stay in the college dorms at Davidson, and I got to take a college level course called Shakespearience. I loved, loved, l-o-v-e-d it! I got to meet so many amazing people, and I can't wait to see them again!

I just thought I'd share some of my photos! 


I was lucky enough to get a corner bed!


A smoothie from the local coffee shop!


Me drinking my smoothie! It was so hot that day I had to seek shade under a plant!


One of my friends did my hair! It was amazing!


For one of our group nights, we had tea and pastries while watching Clueless! We even got to keep the cup!


My usual breakfast at the cafeteria- mandarin oranges or apple sauce, grits, potato rounds (AKA tater tots), apple juice, and either hot tea or coffee with French Vanilla creamer. Breakfast was my favorite meal! 


One of my friends. She has amazing hair!


Another friend!


Yet another one of my amazing friends!

I had such an amazing time! I can't wait to see all of my friends next year! 

XOXO,
Sadie








No comments :

Post a Comment